Patient Safety Guidelines
Your Safety is Our Priority
Your health and safety are our main priority and we want you to feel assured that when you come into our office you won’t be exposed to the Coronavirus or any other communicable illnesses. In addition to our current and standard infection control practices, our team will be implementing the following additional measures and screening procedures for both patients and the team members, to ensure your health
- All patients will be thoroughly screened by phone before their reserved appointment. The current protocol is to screen patients by questions regarding contact and exposure of COVID-19.
- Only 1 patient will be allowed in the waiting room at a time.
- Companions, unless the patient is a minor or disabled, are asked to remain in their vehicles.
- Upon arrival, we ask that patients check into their appointment by verbal confirmation with the designated front office team member.
- All team members and patients will complete the daily screening procedures.
- As both team members and patients arrive at the office, you will notice our convenient health assessment area designed to ensure health and wellness by confirming health assessment questions, recording your current temperature (using an infrared thermometer) and to escort you to the appropriate treatment area.
- Every half hour our team will complete a “disinfectant sweep” by disinfecting all door handles, desk areas and bathrooms with sanitizing wipes.
- As much as we enjoy spending time with our patients during their dental visit, we ask that you respect social distancing requirements by avoiding contact with others such as hand-shaking, hugging, touching or sharing non-treatment related items.
- We ask that patients do not bring any outside food or drink items into the practice.
- For better control of contact areas, all treatment plan presentations, payments, and future scheduling may be completed while the patient is seated in the treatment area.
- We are committed to maintaining OSHA and CDC infection control guidelines within our practice and will ensure all team members are equipped with the PPE required to protect both our patients and our team.
As part of our dental family, we value our commitment to deliver quality lifetime dentistry. Thank you for your continued patience as we strive to serve and support you in the most excellent way.